Sunday, 12 August 2012
Be true to yourself. Love yourself.
Stop letting others dictate you. Stop being what others want you to be. Stop being second-rate. You know you really hurt yourself by following another.
Celebrate yourself. Be yourself. You have been given a beautiful life, so live it.
Everyone of us sometime or the other feels insecure and hurt. Being in this state just can be extremely painful. Being angry and stopping communication never resolves the matter. So, keep the doors of your heart and mind open and always carry a smile on that face of yours.
Laugh and smile, be carefree. Have an attitude of gratitude.
Remember this is your life. You are the mystery. You are the journey. You are exquisite. You are magical. You are beautiful.
Tuesday, 7 August 2012
“Fear” is a filthy word and a handful of us will admit that it exists within us. For many of us it is that hidden gremlin with which we play hide and seek. When we dig a little deeper and question our behaviour, we will confess that fear is an emotion driving negative consequences in many areas of our wonderful life.
We as individuals have a need for control. This need for control makes us think of possible ways in which we could shape a situation itself. These situations could be such as public speaking, career move, divorce, separation, relationships and many more. In our wonderful mind a specific expectation is formed by us and we work towards controlling the desired outcome.
We are unable to fathom uncertainty. The fear of losing control scares us. We are perplexed with the feeling of fear. In fact, we are so engrossed in the dark side of fear that we completely forget that the fear is a helping hand to make us stronger and better.
Now for a moment:
- Imagine – embracing uncertainty with ease and comfort
- Imagine – feeling powerful about making changes in your life
- Imagine – feeling confident enough to make a career change
- Imagine – taking the steps in building strong loving relationships
- Imagine – feeling inspired in living your life with joy and bliss
25 years after it first hit the shelves, this self-help classic is still changing lives is now available as a hands on and practical workshop. Rohit Bassi has personally been licensed by Susan Jeffers to deliver the teachings of this book.
The book itself has been endorsed by the likes of:
- Jack Canfield, co-author of Chicken Soup for the Soul - 'Should be required for every person that can read! I recommend this book in every one of my seminars!'
- Harold Bloomfield, M.D., author of 'How to Heal Depression - 'Dr. Jeffers has written a now-classic and helpful book for anyone who wants to get unstuck and live a happier more exciting life. This is a treasure that you, as millions before you, will love. Read it, please!'
- Louise Hay author of The Power is Within You - Living is taking chances, and 'Feel the Fear and Do It Anyway' has helped so many people, both men and women, to achieve success.'
- Overcome limiting beliefs
- Empower you to cope with challenges
- Help you overcome fear and self doubt
- To make the decisions that will improve your life
The material further challenges traditional fear-based behaviour in the workplace and replaces this with a culture of openness, collaboration, meaning and positivity. The training is designed to produce early results for many of the issues confronting an organisation, such as change, competition, conflict, productivity, promotion, redundancy, leadership, communication that causes fear and anxiety in the workplace.
Individuals will be empowered through the use of simple tools and techniques that can be practiced for a lifetime to become more empowered about their life.
For more information please free to contact Rohit Bassi on email@example.com.