Thursday 10 July 2014

Golden Hour of Ancient Tibetan Rites

"Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results." - Albert Einstein
My friend (well a friend in my mind) Tony Robbins calls it the Hour of Power; Robin Sharma tends to call it the Holy Hour while Brian Tracy simply calls it the Golden Hour. We all have this wonderful hour but many of us maybe are unaware of it.
Without our realisation we act out this hour in autopilot. Now this so called Golden Hour could be that snooze for 45 minutes and then rushing to get ready for work within 15 minutes. For some it’s taking that morning coffee, reading the newspaper with great pleasure and then getting ready for work. In the case of a few this hour could be in the evening by going for that long walk or having that totally focused time in the gym.
Now, whatever works for you simply just do it. Remember it has to work for you in a productive way and not in a sabotaging manner. This is crucial otherwise you are likely to lead yourself down a path of negativity and self-destruction. I am sure no one wants to go down such a path but a number of us are unaware we are already on this horrifying path.
It was through the talks of Tony Robbins I started to review my Golden Hour. Thank you Tony. To begin with I followed what he said and yes it was good for a while. As time drifted away it dawned upon me it was unnatural for me to copy his way. Thus my Golden Hour slowly but surely turned into what I could say was my Darkest Hour. Tony’s formula was right for him and I had to adapt it to my life style, beliefs and values.
During the British Raj Colonel Bradford, a retired British army officer, learnt of the rites while journeying high up in the Himalayas. The five rites, resemble yoga postures. Each exercise is done 21 times and remember to build yourself in getting to this number. It takes approximately 10-15 minutes to perform the rites. Some of the reported benefits include revitalised energy, weight reduction, better memory, hair growth, pain relief, improved digestion, and just feeling younger.
It was in March 2014 I was taught the Ancient Tibetan Rites. I would like to thank Chayya Bassi for introducing me to the Ancient Tibetan Rites and our Reiki teacher Farzeen Shroff for actually bringing it into our life. Please click here to see the video demo of these rites.
In essence the rites stimulate the seven key chakras in your body, which in turn stimulate all the glands of your endocrine system.By doing so they enhance the innate energetic power of your body and mind. The regular balancing of our seven chakras is the key to our mental, emotional, physical, financial and spiritual development.
In the process for evolving my own Golden Hour these rites are now the foundation of it, followed by some intense exercise and then meditation. My suggestion is for you to carry out these rites to see, feel and experience the extreme positive difference within you.
Learn from my friend Tony and others to formulate your own unique Golden Hour that resonates with your life style, beliefs and values.
Rohit Bassi is the founder of In Learning and works with you so that you can outperform yourself. He works on the premise of “Feel the Fear & Do It Anyway®” and the "100 0 Principle". He has carried out work for orgnisations such as Oracle, EMC, Alshaya, Baskin Robbins, Mazda, Emirates NBD, Emaar and many more. Please feel free to contact him on rohit@in-learning.com or call on +971-(0)55-553-2275.

No comments:

Post a Comment