Sunday 7 June 2015

Story of My Life - Your Vibe Attracts Your Tribe - Part 4


Chapter 1
I walk down the street.There is a deep hole in the sidewalkI fall in.I am lost ... I am helpless.It isn't my fault.It takes me forever to find a way out.

Chapter 2
I walk down the same street.There is a deep hole in the sidewalk.I pretend I don't see it.I fall in again.I can't believe I am in the same placebut, it isn't my fault.It still takes a long time to get out.

Chapter 3
I walk down the same street.There is a deep hole in the sidewalk.I see it is there.I still fall in ... it's a habit.my eyes are openI know where I am.It is my fault.I get out immediately.


Chapter 4 
I walk down the same street.There is a deep hole in the sidewalk.I walk around it.


Chapter 5 
I walk down another street.


Copyright (c) 1993, by Portia Nelson from the book There's A Hole in My Sidewalk.



My name is Rohit Bassi and I am the founder of In Learning. I inspire and energise you through the power of attention, consciousness and energy. I have had the honour to serve the likes of Oracle, Harley-Davidson, Mazda, Emirates NBD, The Address Hotels + Resorts, Alshaya, Baskin Robbins, and many more. Please feel free to contact me via rohit@in-learning.com or call on +971-(0)55-553-2275.

No comments:

Post a Comment