- Imagine – embracing uncertainty with ease and comfort
- Imagine – feeling powerful about making changes in your life
- Imagine – feeling confident enough to make a career change
- Imagine – taking the steps in building strong loving relationships
- Imagine – feeling inspired in living your life with joy and bliss
25 years after it first hit the shelves, this self-help classic is still changing lives is now available as a hands on and practical workshop. Rohit Bassi has personally been licensed by Susan Jeffers to deliver the teachings of this book.
- Jack Canfield, co-author of Chicken Soup for the Soul - 'Should be required for every person that can read! I recommend this book in every one of my seminars!'
- Harold Bloomfield, M.D., author of 'How to Heal Depression - 'Dr. Jeffers has written a now-classic and helpful book for anyone who wants to get unstuck and live a happier more exciting life. This is a treasure that you, as millions before you, will love. Read it, please!'
- Louise Hay author of The Power is Within You - Living is taking chances, and 'Feel the Fear and Do It Anyway' has helped so many people, both men and women, to achieve success.'
- Overcome limiting beliefs
- Empower you to cope with challenges
- Help you overcome fear and self doubt
- To make the decisions that will improve your life
Individuals will be empowered through the use of simple tools and techniques that can be practiced for a lifetime to become more empowered about their life.