I love listening to music; it can be any type as long as I like the sound of it. Otherwise you could say I am tone deaf. Music is amazing, it can get you on a high or completely low. Wait till you hear me sing, in my world I am a phenomenal singer, simply the best.
These frequencies creates attuned vibration, which highly benefits the listener (and especially the musician) in the following way:
- Raises your energy
- Expands creativity and consciousness
- Releases yourself from stress
- Improves memories
- Unlocks your potential
- Select songs to play for your own life. As some would say, discover the purpose of your life and with passion fulfil that purpose
- Transition between songs seamlessly, with style. So, learn to ensure to take the ups and downs of life by never giving up; keep your focus. Yes, you will fall but get up so you can move on
- Make sure the audio output levels across the entire equalisation spectrum are correct from song to song; know as levelling which makes you a totally professional DJ. In other words you foster the art of balancing and integrating every aspect of your life
- Playing songs that are pleasurable, enjoyable and will affect the listener in a specific fashion. So, in essence serve yourself and others with great pleasure. Do this with your mind, heart and soul.
By being the “DJ of Your Life” be ready to release the magic you have from within and touch peoples mind, heart and soul.
My name is Rohit Bassi and I am the founder of In Learning. My mission is about sowing the seeds of passion to help you outperform yourself by enhancing your core critical skills of communication, leadership and collaboration. I have delivered workshops to the likes of Oracle, Harley-Davidson, Emirates NBD, Emaar, Alshaya, Baskin Robbins, Mazda and many more. Please feel free to contact me via firstname.lastname@example.org or call on +971-(0)55-553-2275.