Saturday 11 April 2015

Pain of Rejection

In recent years I have learnt and been taught that "rejection is a divine redirection, towards something beautiful beyond my imagination"Is this really the truth or a fantasy conjured up to make one feel happy and sane. 

For many of us know that rejection after rejection has a great blow to our confidence. We feel the devastation deep within ourselves. The feeling of lack drowns us and we are unable to comprehend the so called divine plan that is unfolding for us.

In that moment of rejection and beyond that moment nothing makes sense. Our emotions override so called common sense. We are engulfed in the thick layer of misery and self pity. 

No matter how painful the experience someone tells us that we are where we are meant to be. We are told to have that trust and leap of faith in the universe that everything is just fine.

My name is Rohit Bassi and I am the founder of In Learning. My mission is about sowing the seeds of passion to help you outperform yourself by enhancing your core critical skills of communication, leadership and collaboration. I have delivered workshops to the likes of Oracle, Harley-Davidson, Emirates NBD, Emaar, Alshaya, Baskin Robbins, Mazda and many more. Please feel free to contact me via rohit@in-learning.com or call on +971-(0)55-553-2275.

No comments:

Post a Comment