Sunday 24 May 2015

The Truth - Your Vibe Attracts Your Tribe - Part 1

For so many years I have been on an internal quest to know about my existence. Many times I have heard about vibration and read numerous books on this subject. Yet when the words "Your Vibe Attracts Your Tribe" came in front of me they simply got to me.


Now, the journey we call life has a twist for me. When I read "Your Vibe Attracts Your Tribe" I immediately responded with God Bless followed by may I suggest that you view the work of Dr Wayne Dyer on YouTube or read his work. He talks about the importance of what you stated about your vibes and what it attract. You will enjoy it.

Later on, as I was driving on the roads on Dubai I hit a another car (the divine ensured no one was hurt). In that moment I realised how my low vibration was causing immense damage to my existence. I had to find a way to get out of this mess. What I was about to do was going to change my life and take me on a journey that I was longing for all my life.

You see in life we all have issues, problems or challenges, call them what you want. Due to the way we have been programmed from the moment we are in our mother's womb we may sometimes do things that our beyond our understanding.

As Nikola Tesla said “If you want to find the secrets of the universe, think in terms of energy, frequency and vibration.” In other words the way we feel affects our own vibration which has an impact on what happens to us and attracts different types of individuals in our life.

Rather than living with ourselves with compassion we have been programmed to let the ego and mind take control over us. The effects of this are sabotaging to ourself and a few have realised how important it is to get away from such a way of life.  In others words as Caroline A. Sharer states “Listening to your ego brings your vibration down; listening to your higher self brings your vibration up.”  

Dr. Hawkins’s further supports this idea and this is what his discovery has been:
  • One individual who lives and vibrates to the energy of optimism and a willingness to be nonjudgmental of others will counterbalance the negativity of 90,000 individuals who calibrate at the lower weakening levels
  • One individual who lives and vibrates to the energy of pure love and reverence for all of life will counterbalance the negativity of 750,000 individuals who calibrate at the lower weakening levels
  • One individual who lives and vibrates to the energy of illumination, bliss, and infinite peace will counterbalance the negativity of 10 million people who calibrate at the lower weakening levels
  • One individual who lives and vibrates to the energy of grace, pure spirit beyond the body, in a world of complete oneness, will counterbalance the negativity of 70 million people who calibrate at the lower weakening levels
Imagine how you as an individual can impact so many individuals out there. So, for me personally the quest is to vibrate at a higher level and that can only be achieved through compassion, love and joy for myself.

In other words to drop the judgement and the ego.


My name is Rohit Bassi and I am the founder of In Learning. I inspire and energise you through the power of attention, consciousness and energy. I have had the honour to serve the likes of Oracle, Harley-Davidson, Mazda, Emirates NBD, The Address Hotels + Resorts, Alshaya, Baskin Robbins, and many more. Please feel free to contact me via rohit@in-learning.com or call on +971-(0)55-553-2275.






No comments:

Post a Comment